This is an overview of the posts I’ve written on Turkish culture and how it affects the efforts to establish and run an effective Ethics & Compliance program in this country.
- Culture, Compliance & Turkey: This first post, written in 2017, continues to receive a lot of attention.
- Part 1. Introduction
- Part 2. Effective Compliance and the Role of Culture
- Part 3. Uncertainty Avoidance
- Part 4. Power Distance
- Part 5. Collectivism
- Part 6. Masculinity/Femininity
- Part 7. Long-Term Orientation & Indulgence/Restraint
- Part 8. Bringing it all together
Please check back here regularly for updates and new parts in the Series.